Kathleen Jones, instructor
Full Eight week series: on Thursdays: January 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
or give us a try and take the first class / intro class on Thursday, January 11, 2024 from 6-8pm
Faith in Your Creativity, Mindfuess, Living on Purpose, Inner Peace, Trust in Your Intuition, Quieting Your Inner Critic, Relationships—and so much more--is what you will experience over the course of 8 weeks in this amazing class.
This course is filled with practical tools and powerful techniques that will ignite self-discovery, awaken personal insight, and empower you to step more fully into the life you desire!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Art of Creative Living course is based on a curriculum created over 41 years ago as part of the Business Master’s Program at Stanford University. Course reviews of tens of thousands of graduates confirm that this course is life-changing!
Learn how to:
* Identify and awaken your creative passions and authentic purpose in life
* Discover how to silence your inner critic and get out of your own way
* Increase self-confidence and cultivate your intuition so you can trust yourself more
* Create a new relationship with time…one that eliminates stress
* Develop powerful listening and communication skills so that you become more connected and relatable
* Bring new-found peace and balance into your life, rid of fear and anxiety
* Develop personal power and inner contentment for increased life satisfaction
* Use the powerful tools and techniques to take action instead of just talking about making changes and never doing anything about it
* Increase overall happiness!
Weekly class topics are:
Week 1: Faith in Your Creativity. Week 2: Letting go of Judgment. Week 3: Mindfulness. Week 4: Powerful Questions. Week 5: Living on Purpose. Week 6: Time & Stress. Week 7: Relationships. Week 8: Prosperity and Self-Worth & Sharing Your Creativity
Note: Each week there will be “Soulwork”, which is one to two hours of tasks to do at home between classes to help land the teachings of each lesson. The Soulwork includes a weekly “Peer Call” with a fellow classmate designed to deepen the experience and challenge each student’s changing awareness.
Suggested reading is The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
What students have said about this class:
“This class has been so eye-opening and helpful. Every person joined for different reasons yet has fit for each of us…”
“This class is great because it provides simple tools to help address complex, multi-layered issues or questions in your life.”
“A great class for deep reflections, and for prompting you to confront the items you may have been too afraid to face or that you don’t have the tools for on your own.”
Note: If you take the intro class and decide to continue in the series, you can credit your $10 toward the class fee.